Full Face Snorkel Masks
50% OFF for a limited time only + FREE shipping worldwide!
Limited quantity available.. Don't miss out!
KIDS EDITION >>> https://goo.gl/cvDoYK
These unique mask enables you SEE and BREATHE UNDERWATER just like on DRY LAND! Discovery of the underwater world becomes even more accessible.
- Equipped with camera mount, easily attached to GoPro camera
- Easy Breathe: It makes breathe underwater via nose and mouth as easy and natural as you do on land
- Top Dry System: Prevents water entry when submerged. Soft safe silicone seal around face, leakage can be drained off by the drain valve via lift head
- Anti-fogging: Double air-flow channels structure for anti-fogging, prevent breathe fog from messing up vision field
- Wide 180-degree View: Wide and clear window with 180 degrees of vision field to make you have a great clear panoramic view. Easily and clearly see what's around you in water
- Elastic Fabric Strap: It has adjustable and comfortable elastic fabric strap, easily pull on face, won't pull hair.
- Ideal for diving, swimming, snorkeling and other underwater activities
Note: Generally, M is for women and teenagers, L is for men with long face.
How to choose the right size
- Step 1. With your mouth closed, measure the distance between the bridge of your nose and the bottom of your chin:
- Step 2. If the distance is less than 14 cm or 5.51 inches, Choose M.
- Step 3. If the distance is more than 14 cm or 5,51 inches, Choose L.
How to Use and Remove Mask
- Put snorkel mask on and place head in water for ensuring no water entering into the mask.
- Breathe naturally when the dry top is above water.
- Remove the mask by placing your finger into the gap between the mask and your jaw, then push the mask upwards over your face.