Full Face Snorkeling Mask
50% OFF for a limited time only + FREE shipping worldwide!
Limited quantity available.. Don't miss out!
These unique mask enables you SEE and BREATHE UNDERWATER just like on DRY LAND! Discovery of the underwater world becomes even more accessible.
- Equipped with camera mount, easily attached to GoPro camera
- Easy Breathe: It makes breathe underwater via nose and mouth as easy and natural as you do on land
- Top Dry System: Prevents water entry when submerged. Soft safe silicone seal around face, leakage can be drained off by the drain valve via lift head
- Anti-fogging: Double air-flow channels structure for anti-fogging, prevent breathe fog from messing up vision field
- Wide 180-degree View: Wide and clear window with 180 degrees of vision field to make you have a great clear panoramic view.Easily and clearly see what's around you in water
- Elastic Fabric Strap: It has adjustable and comfortable elastic fabric strap,easily pull on face,won't pull hair
- Ideal for diving, swimming, snorkeling and other underwater activities
Note: Generally, M is for women and teenagers, L is for men with long face.
How to choose the right size
- Step 1. With your mouth closed, measure the distance between the bridge of your nose and the bottom of your chin:
- Step 2. If the distance is less than 14 cm or 5.51 inches, Choose M.
- Step 3. If the distance is more than 14 cm or 5,51 inches, Choose L.
How to Use and Remove Mask
- Put snorkel mask on and place head in water for ensuring no water entering into the mask.
- Breathe naturally when the dry top is above water.
- Remove the mask by placing your finger into the gap between the mask and your jaw, then push the mask upwards over your face.